In mediation class last night, we ended with looking at creative rings in our energy fields for next steps and the integration of the creative rings which represent our body, mind, and spirit – Thank you Seven Levels Coaching.
I was intrigued with what I saw – a dark shadow of a man in a cowboy hat leaning on his side and tipping his greeting towards me – “Interesting, and WHAT?” were my reactions. I stayed with it. Then I saw the majestic beautiful elephant which I have been so drawn to in the past months, especially since reading “Water for Elephants.” The intelligence and especially the emotional intelligence of this beautiful animal just spoke to my heart in a way it never has.
In my mediation vision, the elephant appeared raising it trunk and placing a foot on the dark figure of the man. “Okay, now this is intriguing and WHAT?” I questioned again. I have learned to sit with my visions, ask my questions, and trust the answer and message will unfold if I it does instantly makes sense or reveal itself to me.
I immediately googled, “Elephant Symbolism” and settled on the post I will share with you. I just read it, and so many answers are clear to me. I will do my best to briefly describe my own connection and awareness of what seeing the elephant and dark shadow of man were revealing to me when I asked, “What is the integration of the body, mind, and spirit creative rings expressing?”
First, confirmation of the personal and professional journey in which I travel. My path has been one of connection with true highest self and highest power. This has included:
1. My own healing from complete disability from Lyme Disease and Fibromyalgia (which continues)
2. Attracting the partner in life who is perfect for me in a way that I consciously spent creating and cultivating after 2 divorces.
3. Reviving my relationships with my children, and family members and truly being a loving energy that is mutually supportive and serving.
4. Holding the space and connection for my extended families and core family.
6. Offering my experience and wisdom to those who are ready to invite love into their lives in all the glorious ways that it exists, and especially to share enjoy their life with their idea of a soul mate, while also enjoying empowering relationships in other areas of their life, and to find and stay in their own power.
7. Making a difference in the lives of children by teaching them what powerful creators they are, and helping their parents create the foundation for modeling healthy, loving relationships.
What all this has in common is me – knowing and understand me – what is important to me, what is my purpose and my passions, what makes me tick, who am I am here to serve, and what messages am I to share. What is right for me, so that I can be centered and fly at the same time and live my highest truth and allow others to do the same. I wanted to make sense of my life so that I could allow it to unfold more purposefully, powerfully, passionately and to manifest what I desire. I love to teach, to speak to collaborate to share, to bring people together in love.
When I am strong in ME it makes for a powerful WE! This is true for everyone! We are connected and one. When we stand firm in our individuality
What I understand in the image I saw and in reading the following article, is that I am on the right path, and I am also reminded where I still have work to do.
In another post, I will share with you more of my personal growth and areas where I have been working in the energies of the feminine and masculine – a favorite topic of mine.
I hope that you enjoy the following article as well as my post, and that if either resonates with you in any way, you will share that with me, on facebook, or with your friends – together we reach higher.